We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

CurrentCell shows different color than the RowBackground color set for the highlighted row

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

103605 May 16,2012 06:47 AM May 25,2012 12:48 AM WPF 1
Tags: GridControl
Gaurav Verma
Asked On May 16, 2012 06:47 AM

As suggested by the Support team to rewrite the post due to some technical issue I am writing this again and again.

When I select a row in the GridDataControl it highlights the selected cell that has a different background color which I have specified for the selected row. I want to disable this functionality and show the same background color though out the selected row. The VisualStyle is set to "Office2010BlackStyle"

Please suggest.

Thanks,
Gaurav Verma

snapshot_e75db2ff.zip

Rajasekar G [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 25, 2012 12:48 AM

Hi Gaurav,

We have analyzed your query and you can achieve your requirement by using the following code changes.

Code Snippet:

this.dataGrid.ModelLoaded += (s, args) =>
            {
                this.dataGrid.ShowCurrentCell = false;
                this.dataGrid.StyleManager = new GridDataStyleManager()
                {
                    RowAppearence = new RowAppearence()
                    {
                        CurrentCellSelectionBackground = this.dataGrid.Model.GridVisualStyle.HighlightSelectionBackground,
                        CurrentCellSelectionForeground = this.dataGrid.Model.GridVisualStyle.HighlightSelectionForeground,
                    }
                };
            };

We have  prepared a sample based on this and its download from the below location.

Sample:
SyncGDC_94812.zip

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Thanks,
Raja sekar.G

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;