We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

How to add checkbox to group header

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

103548 May 10,2012 01:28 PM UTC May 15,2012 11:27 AM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: Grouping
rayzhahng
Asked On May 10, 2012 01:28 PM UTC

I need to add a checkbox to the group header, so that when the check box is checked the who group is selected. I browsed the forum, there are some related threads, but the link for the examples provided in those threads are invalid, can some one please help.

Thanks

Jeya Preetha M [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 15, 2012 11:27 AM UTC

Hi Rayzhahng,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

From your query, I understand that you need to set check box in the group header for that please refer the following code snippet.

<code>

if (e.TableCellIdentity.DisplayElement.Kind==Syncfusion.Grouping.DisplayElementKind.GroupHeader && e.TableCellIdentity.Column != null )

{

e.Style.CellType = GridCellTypeName.CheckBox;

}

</code> 

After that check if the check box is selected using "QueryCellInfo" event. If it is selected add the the records in "Selected Record.AddRanges()".

Please let me know if this helps you.

Regards,
Jeya Preetha M

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;