We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Customization of TabStrip/TabItems in TabControlAdv

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

103547 May 10,2012 01:20 PM UTC May 24,2012 12:40 PM UTC Silverlight 2
Tags: Tools
Andreas Kostian
Asked On May 10, 2012 01:20 PM UTC

Hello,

we use the TabControlAdv in a silverlight application. Now we are looking to customize the appearance of the tabstrip and/or the tabitems. We would like to have a different color for the tabitem.

If I change the TabItem.Background property, it only affects the area where the header (text) is located. Is there a way to customize the color of the tabitem or the tabstrip? Best would be a gradient brush.

Furthermore I found out, that there are two ways to use Visual Styles for the TabControl. One is to the the TabVisualStyle Property: TabCtrl.TabVisualStyle = Syncfusion.Windows.Tools.Controls.TabVisualStyle.ExcelSilver

But afterwards the TabStrip is not displayed properly, because the height is not sufficient anymore. Is there a way to modify the height?

The other one I took from the example included in Essential Studio:
SkinManager.SetVisualStyle(TabCtrl,Syncfusion.Windows.Controls.Theming.VisualStyle.Office2010Blue)

But this one always leads to an exception. Is there any setting I forgot?
In the example there is a sample browser layout. Is this necessary?

Best regards,

Andreas Kostian

Andreas Kostian
Replied On May 21, 2012 07:30 AM UTC

Hello!

Can anyone of the support team help me with this issue?

Andreas

Muthalagu M [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 24, 2012 12:40 PM UTC

Hi Andreas,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

We are able to reproduce this issue and we have logged as an issue report.

The same query is posted in DirectTrac also.Please follow up with incident 94755 for further updates.

Please let us know in case of any queries.

Regards,

Muthalagu

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;