We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

ContextMenuItems.VisibleColumns submenu has no ticked columns

Guys,

I have a 10.2.0.56 MVC grid, with columns defined in the view and a custom menu defined in the controller.  I include the standard item ContextMenuItems.VisibleColumns item.

The menus show fine, and general works, but the sub-menu of visible columns is initially all unticked, when most of the columns are actually visible.  If I tick one column, that is remembered, and it I then untick it, the column is hidden.

So:
- How do the ticks get initialised, and why might mine be incorrect?
- How would I go about remembering any ticked updates server side?

Hopefully you can just point me at the correct place in the class ref.

Cheers
Mark

1 Reply

BM Bala Murugan A.S Syncfusion Team May 15, 2012 01:10 PM UTC

Hi Mark,

Thanks for using Syncfusion Products.

We are sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We are unable to reproduce your reported issue in our end(10.2 version). Please refer our online sample from the below link.

http://mvc.syncfusion.com/sfmvcsamplebrowser/10.2.0.56/Grid_MVC/Samples/4.0/Razor/UserInteraction/ContextMenu

Could you please provide sample which will reproduce your error and send back to us so that we could sort out the cause of your reported issue and provide you a better solutions?

The information provided would be a great help for us to resolve your reported issue.

Please have a look at the online sample and let me know if you have any concerns.

Regards,
Bala Murugan A.S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon