We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Getting Runtime Issues in asp.net Richtext Editor

Hi
This is Nanda, i am using syncfusion asp.net Richtextbox Editor.
I appreciate the functionality fo the control,but i am getting runtime error when i am entering the following content into the Richtextbox Editor and clicking on Spellcheck box and replacing the suggested word from the wizard.
Please find the Error screen shot for your reference

1) Enter into forbearance agreement with Borrower to expire August 1, 2012 subject to the following: a) Borrower to make Principal Reduction of at least $541,485 (10% of UPB ) including reimbursement of $107,732 applied post maturity from tax and insurance escrows, b) Borrower to fund $124,487.72 Tax Escrow and $59,716.12 Insurance Escrow (these include the reimbursement of $76,049 and $31,520 amounts applied to principal post maturity) and pay any amounts when due for tax or insurance, c) Borrower to pay all Lender’s Costs, Fees, and Expenses including a Forbearance Fee of at least $67,685.63 (1.25%), d) Borrower to fund Reserves within 90 days equal to $222,197 amount in immediate needs per the pending Property Condition Assessment, e) Borrower will make monthly payments equal to the greater of (i) $42,330.45 Principal and Interest, $9,687.72 Tax Escrow, and $5,639.10 Insurance Escrow or (ii) Net Cash Flow. 2) All Accrued and Unpaid Default Interest will be waived if no new defaults occur and Loan is paid in full on or before the Forbearance Period Expiration. 3) Alternatively, if Borrower does not enter into forbearance agreement, continue to exercise Lender’s rights and remedies including foreclosure and Instruct Lender’s counsel to bid at foreclosure with a minimum bid of $4,300,000 and, if competitive bidding occurs, increase bids in $100,000 increments up to a Maximum Bid of $5,300,000 (Full Payoff). 4) Engage Kaplan Management Company Inc. as Property Manager for 3.5% of monthly gross revenues with a minimum of $4,500, or such other firm and terms as acceptable to REO. 5) Approve 90-Day REO Budget.

Please let me know how to reslove the issue ASAP.

Error_d5fc0ac.zip

4 Replies

ME Meena Syncfusion Team May 4, 2012 10:56 AM UTC

Hi Nanda,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We are able to reproduce the issue.The reported issue is suspected to be a defect. We have forwarded the reported issue to our development team for analysis. We will update you with the details of our development team’s response in two business days(May 8, 2012)

We appreciate your patience in advance.

Regards,
Meena

ME Meena Syncfusion Team May 8, 2012 09:43 AM UTC

Hi Nanda,

Thanks for your patience.

Please create a DT incident for this query so that we can update you the details accordingly.

You can create the DT incident from the following link.
http://www.syncfusion.com/account/dashboard

In the interests of maintaining confidentiality, we have a policy of not sharing proprietary customer specific information in the public Forum.

Regards,

Meena

NM Nanda Muddada May 8, 2012 10:59 AM UTC

Hi Meena

We have Created an Incident Id -94143 ,Please check once.

Regards
Nanda

SK Suman Kumar G Syncfusion Team May 9, 2012 12:40 PM UTC

Hi Nanda, 

We have updated the details in the incident 94143 about the issue which you reported. So can you please follow up the incident Id  94143?

Please let us know if you have any other concern. 

Regards,

Sumankumar G

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon