We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

WTable AddRow IndexOutOfRangeException

Hello

I have a WTable and would like to insert multiple rows into the table in C#, but I would also like the row to copy the format of the previous row essentially I have something like this:

table.AddRow(true);
table.AddRow(true);

The first AddRow will work with no problems, but the second AddRow will return an IndexOutOfRangeException. The AddRow method will work if I put false in there, but the table format will be incorrect. I'm not sure how to get around this problem.

This can be easily reproduced with the sample code I downloaded from SyncFusion support here:

http://www.syncfusion.com/uploads/redirect.aspx?file=Table Row insert_aac8ef9c.zip&team=support

Any suggestions would be great. Thanks!

3 Replies

RM Ramkumar M Syncfusion Team April 25, 2012 01:29 PM UTC

Hi Josh,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We are not able to reproduce the mentioned issue “IndexOutOfRangeException while add rows to table” with our current version 10.1.0.44. For your reference please find the sample from the attachment.

Could you please provide us the following for further analysis on our side?
1. Your Syncfusion DocIO version information.
2. If you installed any patch related to Syncfusion DocIO then we need that patch id or related incident id.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Ramkumar

Sample_43ef109.zip

JO Josh April 25, 2012 02:29 PM UTC

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. The product that is encountering this problem is utilizing SyncFusion 6.3.0.30 and there are no patches that I am aware of.

Thanks!

RM Ramkumar M Syncfusion Team April 26, 2012 01:10 PM UTC

Hi Josh,

Thank you for your update.

The mentioned issue is not reproducing in our Volume 1 release (Version 10.1.0.44). To overcome this issue could you please upgrade to Version 10.1.0.44 from the below link

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/general/102428/Essential-Studio-2012-Volume-1-Final-Release-v101044-available-for-download

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Ramkumar

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon