We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Weired Editing

Hi Supports guy,

I have an issue with Grid Editing. I am using Essential Studio 9.4.0.62 in MVC3.

The paging function seems okay. When I go further with Editing function. Weired things happened. I double-clicked any row, but the first row popped up each time. If I kept double-clicking, more copies of the first row popped up. My action function never caught the events.

Here attached my screen captures, code snipts of controller and view.

Your quick reply is appreciated. Thanks.

Li

GridIssue_faaef3e6.zip

4 Replies

BM Bala Murugan A.S Syncfusion Team April 25, 2012 05:13 AM UTC

Hi Li,

Thanks for using Syncfusion Products.

We have analyzed on your query with you code(View, Controller) provided but we are not able to reproduce your reported issue. We have prepared a video demonstration of a working sample, simple sample to demonstrate this and the same can be downloaded from the below link.

Sample link:
http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/Support/DirectTrac/93294/GridEditing-859130343.zip

Video link:
http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/Support/DirectTrac/93294/GridEditing-568186751.zip

Please try the above sample and let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards,
Bala Murugan A.S

LI Li April 26, 2012 04:54 PM UTC

Hi,

I am not able to reproduce the sample. Here attached the screen capture.

I can see the data (200 orders) has been passed to View, however, the grid control is not printing.

Again, my syncfusion is 9.4.0.62. Is it the issue?

Thanks,
Li

LI Li April 30, 2012 06:30 PM UTC

Hi,

I reinstalled another VM with minimum software: Server 2008 R2, SQL server 2008 r2 express, VS 2010 ultimate, Syncfusion 9.4.0.62, AspNetMvc3ToolUpdateSetup. It comes out the same result.

BM Bala Murugan A.S Syncfusion Team May 3, 2012 03:47 AM UTC

Hi Li,

Thanks for the update.

We have given update for your query in the DT incident #93906. We suggest you to follow up that incident.

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards,
Bala Murugan A.S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon