We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

VSDemo implementation question

I am trying to implement the persistence functionality which the VSDemo incorporates where it remembers its view state of its windows so that it opens the application the same way as when it was closed. Could anyone point me to a function/method in the code where I can try to understand how this is accomplished in the VSDemo app (I have implemented a serialization approach in my application but this is not working as I expected, and I want to understand how VSDemo does this). Thanks, Vikram.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 29, 2004 05:32 PM UTC

Hi Vikram, Please set the DockingManager''s PersistState property to true for this purpose. For more information refer the following KB articles : Where does the DockingManager persist it''s serialized state information and can this be changed ? I would like to add functionality to my application that will allow users to save & restore several dock states. How do I go about doing this? Please let me know if you need any additional information. Thanks for considering Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon