We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Creating a licenses.licx file without VS.Net

We are using an NAnt build script, which also compiles the Syncfusion license into the assembly using lc. The problem is that we always need to open up the form containing the Syncfusion controls in VS.Net in order to create the licenses.licx file. This works fine on a developer''s desktop but I hope there is a better way of exlicitely creating the licenses.licx file on a dedicated build machine. Thanks Jens

1 Reply

DA Da5ID July 21, 2004 04:26 AM UTC

Hi Jens, unfortunatly I have no solution for youre problem. I have tried to deploy my sources with an nantscript, but have some problems with the syncfusion licenses. I create the *.licenses file with the nant task and then embed the file in the assembly with the task. When starting the assembly on a computer wich have not installed the syncfusion components I''ve got an invalidlicense exception. So how did you embed the *.licenses file in youre assembly ? Thanks Stefan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon