We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Render xaml to dbase or file without showing UI

Hi.

Is it possible to render diagram UI as XAML with showing UI? Then i want to render XAML on server-side to image file? Is it possible?

Cheers,
Peter M.

6 Replies

PI Piotr March 29, 2012 09:26 AM UTC

I mean without showing UI..

RT Ramya Thirugnanam Syncfusion Team March 30, 2012 03:44 AM UTC

Hi Peter,
With regards to Render xaml to dbase or file without showing UI, we are unable to understand your requirement. Please provide us more details of your requirement.so that we would be able to investigate further on this and update you with appropriate solution.

Please let us know if you have any concerns,
Regards,
Ramya

PI Piotr March 30, 2012 06:44 AM UTC

I mean render diagram Diagram UI View without showing silverlight UI. Just render only the xaml? Then I will be able to xaml to DataBase?

RT Ramya Thirugnanam Syncfusion Team April 5, 2012 03:34 AM UTC

Hi Peter,
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.
Assumption:
We assume that your requirement is to serialize the Diagram into XAML,save into DataBase and then render the XAML as Image. We will create a sample based on your requirement. We will update you with the sample on 9th April 2012.
Regards,
Ramya

PI Piotr April 11, 2012 08:24 AM UTC

How does the progress in creating an example?

RT Ramya Thirugnanam Syncfusion Team April 11, 2012 04:38 PM UTC

Hi Peter,
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.
We assume that your requirement is to serialize the Diagram into XAML, save into DataBase and then render the XAML as Image. We have created a simple sample to represent your requirement. Please refer to the sample from the attachment.
Sample details:
The buttons are used perform the save, Load and Export the diagram as Image respectively.
Regards,
Ramya

sample_1d5c6278.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon