We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Render xaml to dbase or file without showing UI

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

103036 Mar 26,2012 06:26 AM Apr 11,2012 12:38 PM Silverlight 6
Tags: Diagram
Piotr
Asked On March 26, 2012 06:26 AM

Hi.

Is it possible to render diagram UI as XAML with showing UI? Then i want to render XAML on server-side to image file? Is it possible?

Cheers,
Peter M.

Piotr
Replied On March 29, 2012 05:26 AM

I mean without showing UI..

Ramya Thirugnanam [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 29, 2012 11:44 PM

Hi Peter,
With regards to Render xaml to dbase or file without showing UI, we are unable to understand your requirement. Please provide us more details of your requirement.so that we would be able to investigate further on this and update you with appropriate solution.

Please let us know if you have any concerns,
Regards,
Ramya

Piotr
Replied On March 30, 2012 02:44 AM

I mean render diagram Diagram UI View without showing silverlight UI. Just render only the xaml? Then I will be able to xaml to DataBase?

Replied On April 4, 2012 11:34 PM

Hi Peter,
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.
Assumption:
We assume that your requirement is to serialize the Diagram into XAML,save into DataBase and then render the XAML as Image. We will create a sample based on your requirement. We will update you with the sample on 9th April 2012.
Regards,
Ramya

Piotr
Replied On April 11, 2012 04:24 AM

How does the progress in creating an example?

Replied On April 11, 2012 12:38 PM

Hi Peter,
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.
We assume that your requirement is to serialize the Diagram into XAML, save into DataBase and then render the XAML as Image. We have created a simple sample to represent your requirement. Please refer to the sample from the attachment.
Sample details:
The buttons are used perform the save, Load and Export the diagram as Image respectively.
Regards,
Ramya

sample_1d5c6278.zip

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;