We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Multiple connector between two nodes

Hi there
I'm using v 10.104.0.44

I have to connect two nodes with more than one connectors.
Till now I'm not able to force the second, third and so on connector from overlap the first one.

I tried many properties DiagramView and connectorBase combination with out significant results.

How can can I drop and connect two nodes without connectors overlap?

Thank you
Best Regards
Domenico Mozzone

1 Reply

RT Ramya Thirugnanam Syncfusion Team March 27, 2012 12:27 PM UTC

Hi Domenico,
We have a support to achieve your requirement (“Node with multiple connectors”). Multiple connectors between two nodes can be achieved by using ConnectionPort. We have created the sample to represent this. Please refer to the sample from the attachment.

ConnectionPort:
ConnectionPort is used to connect the Node with LineConnector on a specific point. The ConnectionHeadPort and ConnectionTailPort properties of LineConnector can be used to specify the ports to be used for connecting to the nodes.
For more details about ConnectionPort please refer to our online help documentation link.
Link: http://help.syncfusion.com/Ug_101/User%20Interface/Silverlight/Diagram/documents/connectionport.htm
Please let us know if you have any concerns,
Regards,
Ramya

Nodewithmultipleconnections_97ee1c5e.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon