We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Segment Symbol Selection

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

102896 Mar 12,2012 10:23 AM Apr 18,2012 02:41 PM WPF 1
Tags: Chart
Dai Francis
Asked On March 12, 2012 10:23 AM

Hi,
I am adding a segment label and symbol to a column chart. The Segment Label is the X Index and I want to select a custom Segment Symbol using the X Index.

I have implemented a Label Template and a Symbol Templates with each having a binding with a converter. I need to pass the X Index to both converters.

For the Label Template the X Index is passed by default but I cannot find a way of getting the X Index to pass to the converter in the Symbol Template. I can access various data structures through various bindings but none which contain the X Index.

Below is my XAML:

Many Thanks
Dai

Michael Prabhu M [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 18, 2012 02:41 PM

Hi Dai,

Sorry for the delay in getting back at this, we have analyzed your requirement and based on it we have created a sample which you can download from the attachment.

Thanks,
Michael Prabhu.

WpfApplication1_80c7c281.zip

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;