We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Deploying App Created with Trial Components

After creating a sample application with the trial version of your components, I tried to use the xcopy method to install it on my manager''s machine but ran into problems. First, I copied the following files in the same directory as my executable: Syncfusion.Edit.dll Syncfusion.Grid.dll Syncfusion.Shared.dll Syncfusion.Tools.dll When I tried to run my sample app, it complained that it could not find _FusionLic.dll, so I copied that over as well. When I tried to run it again, it complained that it could not invoke a object, but the debugger could not tell me which one. I also had the same problem when I tried to copy one of the samples provided in the trial. My workaround was to install the trial on my manager''s computer. Is this problem occuring because I am using the trial version of the components? Is there some other license file that I need to copy? Thank you for your time, Chris

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 28, 2004 04:42 PM UTC

Hi Chris Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion. Yes, you cannot deploy applications using the evaluation version of Essential Suite. Regards Arun

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon