We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Increase row height dynamically which has Richtext cell

I am using Grid which is extended from "Winforms Syncfusion GridDataBoundGrid" and gird contains one column(cells) which is of type Richtext. So each and every row height will be different depending on the content of the Rich text cell. I need to re-size the row depending on that content. i am able to increase the height of the row if the cell is not rich text using following code

2 Replies

VE venkatesh February 7, 2012 02:57 PM UTC

i am using following code to resize row height...

_currentGrid.Model.RowHeights.ResizeToFit(GridRangeInfo.Table(), GridResizeToFitOptions.NoShrinkSize);

This is working when there is now cell of type RichText.. if i change a cell to RichText then above code is not resizing row height.

RB Ragamathulla B Syncfusion Team February 9, 2012 12:32 PM UTC

Hi Venkatesh,

Thank you for your interest in syncfusion products

You can resize the RowHeight when the current cell as accept the change by using ‘CurrentCellAcceptedChanges’ event. The following code explains the same.

void grid_CurrentCellAcceptedChanges(object sender, CancelEventArgs e)
{
this.grid.Model.RowHeights.ResizeToFit(GridRangeInfo.Cell(this.grid.CurrentCell.RowIndex, this.grid.CurrentCell.ColIndex));
}

Hope this will be helpful for your references.

http://help.syncfusion.com/ug_94/User%20Interface/Windows%20Forms/Grid/Documents/414148resizetofit.htm

Please refer to the following sample which illustrates the same

Up arrow icon