We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

VB.net - GridDataBoundGrid first character doesn''t appear when editing row

Hello

I have a GridDataBoundGrid which is filled with data from a datatable.

When I try to type a character in a new row, the first character doesn't appear in the current cell.

For excample:

When I type in "test", there appears "est" in the cell. When I type in single character and leave the cell after editing, then it appears.

After I call the .Refresh() method from the grid, the character appears, but then I lost the focus in the cell.

How can I get rid of this error, or how can i set the caret into this cell to type in text unhindered?

Sorry for my bad english. If you don't understand something, don't hesitate to ask.

Greetings

Yves

1 Reply

RB Ragamathulla B Syncfusion Team February 2, 2012 01:39 PM UTC

Hi Yves,

Thank you for your interest in syncfusion products,

I am afraid that I unable to reproduce the issue. Also I have created a simple sample to test this issue and it is available in the following link.

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/Support/DirectTrac/90098/CS781816438.zip

Please have a look at the sample and if still the issue exists, could you please try reproducing it in the above sample so that we could sort out the cause of the issue and provide you a solution?

Regards,
Ragamathullah B.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon