We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Assembly versions

I am trying to execute this sample Schedule.MVC and I get an assembly error, incompatible versions.

(0): error CS1705: Assembly 'Syncfusion.Schedule.Mvc, Version=10.104.0.44, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89' uses 'System.Web.Mvc, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' which has a higher version than referenced assembly 'System.Web.Mvc, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35'

I tried to use the reference System.Web.Mvc 2.0.0.0, then 3.0.0.0, it doesn't change anything. The application keeps on using this in the webconfig :

5 Replies

TM Teerthi M Syncfusion Team February 2, 2012 05:05 AM UTC

Hi Benoit,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

The sample is configured for MVC3. To run the sample in MVC3, we have to change the configuration manager as Debug-MVC3/Release-MVC3.Please ensures whether the solution configuration is in Debug-MVC3 mode.

Please check the attached image(to run in MVC3). To know more about the steps to switch between (Mvc2 to Mvc3), please refer the document here:

http://help.syncfusion.com/ug/user%20interface/asp.net%20mvc/schedule/default.htm#!documents/howtoswitchbetweenmvc2andmvc3assembliesin91version.htm

Please try this and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,
Teerthi M

Debug-MVC3_89c67d6e.zip

BF Benoit Fortin February 2, 2012 07:37 PM UTC

Thanks for the answer. However, I do not have the Utilities folder with the MVC samples. Perhaps you guys forgot to include it in the version 10, as it seems to be along the version 9? Or maybe I need to download it from another link?

SFassemblies_427dcebd.rar

TM Teerthi M Syncfusion Team February 3, 2012 04:41 AM UTC

Hi Benoit,

Thanks for your update.

Please find the utilities folder from following file location:

system drive :\Program Files (x86)\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\10.1.0.44\Utilities

Please check the attached image and let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Teerthi M

UtilitiesFileLocation_5d0a1e3d.zip

BF Benoit Fortin February 3, 2012 03:37 PM UTC

Ok, thanks! I tried it and works fine. The samples can be build and run locally on my machine. Now I will try to include it in my project.

I suggest you to attach a README.TXT explaining all the steps along each sample. Because none of these steps are intuitives and the stuff are spread in different places.

TM Teerthi M Syncfusion Team February 7, 2012 09:35 AM UTC

Hi Benoit,

Thanks for your suggestion. We have forwarded your suggestion to our Documentation Team.

Please do get back to us if you have any concerns.

Regards,
Teerthi

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon