We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Object refernce exception on Mouse Over a shape in Symbol Palet

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

102364 Jan 24,2012 05:24 AM Jan 30,2012 01:39 AM WPF 1
Tags: Diagram
Maria Haleem
Asked On January 24, 2012 05:24 AM

Hi,
I m using Diagram control .. i m creating my custom symbol pallete..i have added a shape in it..when i move mouse on the shape, i get object reference exception.. kindly help me how can i overcome this issue.. i need to create my custom symbol pallete where i have to add, decision-flow chart, connector and one my custom shape.. attached is the sample

Regards,
Maria

DiagramSample_8e4d8ad3.rar

Ramya Thirugnanam [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 30, 2012 01:39 AM

Hi Maria,
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.
Getting the “get object reference exception” while Mouse move on SymbolPaletteItem:

When hover the Mouse on SymbolPaletteItem(content as Node), the mouse operation of Node begins to search the DiagramPage(Parent) reference(which is null ). This causes the reported issue. To resolve this issue, please set the IsHitTestVisible(which restricts the Mouse operation) property of the Node as false as given in following code snippet.
Code Snippet:
Node node = new Node(new Guid(), "ID");
node.IsHitTestVisible = false;
Please let us know if you have any concerns.
Regards,
Ramya

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;