We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GridDataBoundGrid drag row

I have GridDataBoundGrid. The DataSource was an Collection with Objects (A with some properties). The Class A was shown in the Grid. This is OK.
Now my problem is:
I want drag a row from GridDataBoundGrid into TreeViewAdv.
In the TreeView DragOver method i have the e.Data but this was a UnicodeText. How can i get the Object A or the Row of the grid in the dragover method in the tree?

I need the Class A in the tree to add a node to the tree.

kind regards

Josef Böhm

3 Replies

RB Ragamathulla B Syncfusion Team January 27, 2012 10:13 AM UTC

Hi Josef,

Thank you for your interest in syncfusion products.

We will update you with the respective details for your reported queries, in the incident 90076. Please refer the incident 90076 for follow up. also We suggest you to logon your Direct trac account with your username and password to view your incidents.

Let me know if you have any concern.

Regards,
Ragamathullah B

JB Josef Böhm January 30, 2012 02:28 PM UTC

Info: BindingList is bind as DataSource to gridDataBoundGrid.

I became an answer from the developer team:

To achieve the reported behavior you need to set the custom data object by using the “SetData “ method through “QueryOleDataSourceData “. Please refer the following code.

gridDataBoundGrid.Model.QueryOleDataSourceData += new GridQueryOleDataSourceDataEventHandler(Model_QueryOleDataSourceData);

void Model_QueryOleDataSourceData(object sender, GridQueryOleDataSourceDataEventArgs e)
{

e.DataObject.SetData(typeof(ProductDataObject), e.DataObject.GetData(typeof(ProductDataObject)) as ProductDataObject);

e.Handled = true;
e.Result = true;
}

RB Ragamathulla B Syncfusion Team January 31, 2012 04:24 AM UTC

Hi Josef,

Thanks for the update.

Let me know if you have any further concerns.

Regards,
Ragamathullah B.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon