We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Different page for each data in main group

Hi Support

let's say i have table course and schedule with one to many relationship (one course can have more than one schedule)
and the records are
course a - schedule 1
course a - schedule 2
course b - schedule 3
course b - schedule 4
course c - schedule 5
course c - schedule 6

my question is, i'm using mail merge and i want to make each course is printed in different page (in one doc). so it will be 3 pages document.

i attached the template sample and the expected result.

Any advice?

Karina Tasha

Different Page_5aaea4ed.zip

4 Replies

PR Poornima R Syncfusion Team January 19, 2012 10:45 AM UTC

Hi Karina,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

Currently Essential DocIO does not create a new page for each record while performing mail merging. We have prepared the sample for your requirement of “Preserving a page break after each Training_Schedule group”. We have modified the provided template document (“Training Schedule Template.dot”) by having the placeholder at the end of “Training_Schedule” group. In this sample we have removed this place holder and inserted a page break after performing nested mail merge. Please find the sample from the below link. Try running the sample and let us know if this meets your requirement.

Sample:
Sample1753733054.zip

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Poornima

TA Tasha January 19, 2012 04:11 PM UTC

Hi Support..

thank you so much!!

Karina

PR Poornima R Syncfusion Team January 20, 2012 04:19 AM UTC

Hi Karina,

Thank you for your update.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Poornima

AS Amos Smith June 8, 2023 01:50 PM UTC

Thank you for this

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon