We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Mail Merge Event is not firing

Hi Support

i want to use image in my mail merge report. tried to add new event handler but it's not firing. attached is the simple code. any idea?

Karina Tasha

SampleDocIO_f6ff82f4.zip

3 Replies

LD Lakshmi Devi S Syncfusion Team January 18, 2012 09:26 AM UTC

Hi Karina,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

Regarding your query about Mail Merge Event Handler for images:
The MailMerge.MergeImageField occurs during mail merge when an image mail merge field is encountered in the document. Image mail merge field is a merge field, with format "Image:MyFieldName".

In the provided input template document, the Image merge field name is "CLASSIMG". Instead, the field name should be "Image:CLASSIMG".

We have modified the template document and the sample application provided. Try running the sample and let us know if you are facing any issues.

For more information about Mail Merge Events, please refer the online documentation link given below:
http://help.syncfusion.com/ug_94/Reporting/DocIO/Windows%20Forms/default.htm?turl=Documents%2F462mailmergeevents.htm

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Lakshmi Devi S

Sample_8fb62b11.zip

TA Tasha January 18, 2012 01:26 PM UTC

Hi Support,

it's working now!! thank you so much.. i missed the instruction on help document.. silly me! sorry bout that

anyway thanks a lot

Karina

LD Lakshmi Devi S Syncfusion Team January 19, 2012 04:43 AM UTC

Hi Karina,

Thank you for your update.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance on this.

Regards,
Lakshmi Devi S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon