We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Need help related to binding of lines with business object

I need to bind Business object to LineStyle.Stroke property.I want to change the color of line depending upon the value of my business object.How can I do this.

Looking for a quick and positive response from your side.

Regards
Nadeem Sattar

3 Replies

RT Ramya Thirugnanam Syncfusion Team January 13, 2012 04:29 AM UTC

Hi Nadeem,

With regards to Business Object binding on connection line, we have created a simple sample to represent your requirement. Please refer to the sample from the attachment.

Sample Details:
In that sample, We have BusinessObject as content of the Node. Please select a Node and choose a Color(name) from the combo box. Based on the item selected in Combo box, the business object property(Select Color) will be changes. LineConnector Stroke property will be changed when the business object’s property change.

If this response does not satisfy your requirement, please get back us with more details of your expectations.

Please let us know if you have any concerns.
Regards,
Ramya

BusinessObject_15e35a43.zip

NA nadeem January 13, 2012 05:51 AM UTC

Hi,
The sample you send to me was not working.Connector does not change its color while changing dropdown values.

Hi Nadeem,

With regards to Business Object binding on connection line, we have created a simple sample to represent your requirement. Please refer to the sample from the attachment.

Sample Details:
In that sample, We have BusinessObject as content of the Node. Please select a Node and choose a Color(name) from the combo box. Based on the item selected in Combo box, the business object property(Select Color) will be changes. LineConnector Stroke property will be changed when the business object’s property change.

If this response does not satisfy your requirement, please get back us with more details of your expectations.

Regards,
Ramya

RT Ramya Thirugnanam Syncfusion Team January 18, 2012 12:36 PM UTC

Hi Nadeem,
With regards to Business Object binding on connection line, the provided sample is working fine for us. Please refer to the Video which represent this from the attachment.

Note: Please Select the Node and then chose the Values from the Combo box.
Regards,
Ramya

SolutionforBusinessObject_1992dd50.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon