We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

CSS file for datetime picker

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

102131 Jan 2,2012 09:45 AM UTC Jan 4,2012 04:53 AM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 4
Tags: Tools
Navin
Asked On January 2, 2012 09:45 AM UTC

Hi,

I am using the datetime picker in one of my pages. However, i am not sure how to get the css file that has been used in one of your samples (jquery-ui-1.7.1.custom.css)

Please advice.

Thanks,
Navin

Navin
Replied On January 3, 2012 09:42 AM UTC

Hi,

could you please respond to my query?

Thanks,
Navin

Meena [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 3, 2012 09:57 AM UTC

Hi Navin,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Kindly refer the below location to get the “jquery-ui-1.7.1.custom.css” css file.

{$ system drive }\Program Files\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\9.4.0.62\Web\Tools.Web\Samples\3.5\Content\Themes\uidarkness

Please let us know of you have any other concerns.

Regards,
Meena

Navin
Replied On January 3, 2012 01:25 PM UTC

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. However, i still do not see any changes in the calendar.

I included the css file in a Folder called ../CSS and images in another folder ../images/dtPickerImages. Below is the code, exactly as the sample:

'>http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">

This demo illustrates the jQueryUIDatePicker with multimonth display. ID="ScriptManager1" runat="server">

Inline="false" BorderStyle="Solid"/>

Meena [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 4, 2012 04:53 AM UTC

Hi Navin,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

The reported issue might occur if the image url in custom.css is not given correctly. Please refer the below css code snippet.

[jquery-ui-1.7.1 custom.css]

.ui-icon { width: 16px; height: 16px; background-image: url(Styles/images/ui-icons_222222_256x240.png); }
.ui-widget-content .ui-icon {background-image: url(Styles/images/ui-icons_222222_256x240.png); }
.ui-widget-header .ui-icon {background-image: url(Styles/images/ui-icons_222222_256x240.png); }
.ui-state-default .ui-icon { background-image: url(Styles/images/ui-icons_888888_256x240.png); }
.ui-state-hover .ui-icon, .ui-state-focus .ui-icon {background-image: url(Styles/images/ui-icons_454545_256x240.png); }
.ui-state-active .ui-icon {background-image: url(Styles/images/ui-icons_454545_256x240.png); }
.ui-state-highlight .ui-icon {background-image: url(Styles/images/ui-icons_2e83ff_256x240.png); }
.ui-state-error .ui-icon, .ui-state-error-text .ui-icon {background-image: url(Styles/images/ui-icons_cd0a0a_256x240.png); }

Kindly check the details and let us know if it helps.

We have also created a simple sample with Jquery UI DatePicker for your convenience and it can be downloaded from the below link.

DatePicker-1779406434.zip

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards,
Meena

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;