We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Flat TabControl

Hi, How can I create a flat tab control? I'm using the DemoTabControl C# source file that is included with the suite and I can get the tabs to be nice and curvy. The only problem is that the tab control itself always has an ugly 3D border round it. I've tried the suggestions as noted in the FAQ but that didn't work. Incidently, the C# source code for the in depth custom tab control has never worked on my machine. When you open Form3 in the designed you don't see a tab control (even if you build the project). Thanks Nick

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 13, 2002 03:17 PM UTC

Nick, The DemoTabControl class in our sample has 3 overrides (GetTopLeftBorderColor, GetRightBottomBorderColor, GetRightBottomBorderShadeColor) that help you remove the 3D look and provide you a 2D look with a custom border color. With respect to the sample not working on your machine, do you mean just the designer or also during runtime? Please open a support incident so that you will get immediate notification when we update incidents. Regards, Praveen Ramesh

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon