We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

textnode height

I have already known the string content and I want to display the string in the textnode,How to go the textnode height when the textnode width is known and I also want to set up textnode linesapce? Thank you.

5 Replies

AA Amsath Ali M Syncfusion Team December 21, 2011 12:18 PM UTC

Hi Songjian,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Since we are unable to get your actual intention form your query, could you please share us more information probably a screenshot which clearly describe your intentions, which will be more helpful for us to provide a better solution to you?

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Amsath Ali. M

SO songjian December 23, 2011 02:49 PM UTC

My question is that if I have knows the content of the textnode.text and the textnode width and I also want to set the textnode line space ,how to compute the textnode height.Thank you.

PM Pandi Murugan A Syncfusion Team December 26, 2011 07:44 AM UTC

Hi Songjian,

Thanks for the update. We regret for the inconvenience caused.

You can use the below code for your requirement.

[C#]
TextNode txtNode = new TextNode("This is an example");
float width = 25;
SizeF size = SizeF.Empty;
if (size == SizeF.Empty && txtNode.Text != string.Empty)
{
using (Graphics gfx = Graphics.FromHwnd(IntPtr.Zero))
{
Font fntTemp = txtNode.FontStyle.CreateFont();
size = gfx.MeasureString(txtNode.Text, fntTemp, (int)width, txtNode.GetStringFormat());
}
}
//textNode height
float height = size.Height;

Please let me know if you have any concerns.

Regards,
Pandi Murugan A

SO songjian December 29, 2011 01:07 AM UTC

Thank you. The textnode doesn't have the linespace property, but I want to set the linespace when the textnode has multiline. How to solve it? Thank you.

AA Amsath Ali M Syncfusion Team January 2, 2012 01:25 PM UTC

Hi Songjian,

Thanks for the update.

Currently, we don’t have support to “Linespace property for TextNode” and your request has been suspected to be a feature. For this, please create a DT incident for your query so that we can update the patch for this feature.

You can create the DT incident from the following link.
<http://www.syncfusion.com/account/dashboard>

In the interests of maintaining confidentiality, we have a policy of not sharing patches or otherwise proprietary customer specific information in the public Forum.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Amsath Ali. M

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon