We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

intellisense/auto-completion

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

10199 Jan 26,2004 08:52 AM Jan 27,2004 02:35 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: EditControl
Charles Skelton
Asked On January 26, 2004 08:52 AM

I''m having trouble getting the context choice code completion window to pop up if the user does the following keypresses - .k.sys it pops up fine after the first ., then when I select k, it highlights the k option in the drop-down, and when I press the next ., the pop-up disappears. How can I make it re-appear with a new list (with children for .k node) rather than having the user either delete and press the ''.'' key again? I would expect it to behave as it does in Visual Studio when I type something like System.Collections. Thanks, Charlie

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 27, 2004 02:35 PM

Hi Charlie, Thanks for bringing this to our attention. This is a known issue in Essential Edit, and we have an open QA report - #345 in this regard. I have updated the QA report on you behalf and we will try our best to fix this issue at the earliest. Please open a Direct Trac incident in this regard. Thanks for your patience and cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;