We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

intellisense/auto-completion

I''m having trouble getting the context choice code completion window to pop up if the user does the following keypresses - .k.sys it pops up fine after the first ., then when I select k, it highlights the k option in the drop-down, and when I press the next ., the pop-up disappears. How can I make it re-appear with a new list (with children for .k node) rather than having the user either delete and press the ''.'' key again? I would expect it to behave as it does in Visual Studio when I type something like System.Collections. Thanks, Charlie

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 27, 2004 07:35 PM UTC

Hi Charlie, Thanks for bringing this to our attention. This is a known issue in Essential Edit, and we have an open QA report - #345 in this regard. I have updated the QA report on you behalf and we will try our best to fix this issue at the earliest. Please open a Direct Trac incident in this regard. Thanks for your patience and cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon