We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Undo action of Rectange

Hi,

If I resize the width or height of a rectangle objects several times and press "Ctrl-Z" key continusouly have to undo the last actions.

Could you check this undo actions?
If I press "Ctrl-Z" key several times, only the first undo works fine.

Thanks.

3 Replies

PM Pandi Murugan A Syncfusion Team December 6, 2011 07:32 AM UTC

Hi Youngjin,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

I am afraid that I am unable to reproduce the reported issue. Could you please share us your Diagram library version or a simple sample which reproduces the issue which will be of more helpful for us to investigate further and provide a better solution soon?

Here is the video for your reference.

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/Support/DirectTrac/87587/Video2072956994.zip

Please let me know if you have any concerns.

Regards,
Pandi Murugan A

YK Youngjin Kim December 9, 2011 04:19 PM UTC

Thanks for the reply.

For example, If I resize the width of the rectangle twice continusouly, the first undo work for the resize of rectangle.
But several undo actions after first undo works for the pin point related.
How do I ignore the pin point related actions in History Manager?

Regards.

AA Amsath Ali M Syncfusion Team December 14, 2011 12:51 PM UTC

Hi Youngjin,

Thanks for the update.

We are able to reproduce the issue reported by you and the issue has been Suspected to be a defect. Please create a DT incident for your query.

You can create the DT incident from the following link.
<http://www.syncfusion.com/account/dashboard>

In the interests of maintaining confidentiality, we have a policy of not sharing patches or otherwise proprietary customer specific information in the public Forum.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Amsath Ali. M

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon