We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Syncfusion TextBox

Hello everybody

I need your help. If I have a traditional ASP Textbox (System.Web.UI.WebControls.Textbox) I'm able to set atributes in it. I'm interesed in specifically one atribute:

TextBox txt = new TextBox();
txt.Attributes.Add("onchange", "ValueChangeText(this)");

This is the atribute "onchange" and "ValueChangeText(this)" is the Javascript function running in Client Side.

I want the same atribute (onchange) for the syncfusion textbox:

Syncfusion.Web.UI.WebControls.Shared.NumericTextBox

This one has the ClientSideOnValueChange, but this property activates the previous javascript function when I type a single key and I don't want that!!! I want like the asp texbox above, the onchange atribute: I'm typing everything I want and when the prompt changes because a TAB key o beacuse the mouse cursor was clicked in other control (when the focus changes), that's what I really need and i want this atribute in the Syncfusion Textbox.

Best Regards.

1 Reply

VR Varalakshmi R.S Syncfusion Team December 1, 2011 11:46 AM UTC

Hi Victor,

Thanks for contacting syncfusion forum.

Currently,ClientSideOnValueChange function will be called for each key down event and we need some time to analyse on the possibilities for invoking this method on tab press. We will be updating the details on 5'th December,2011.

Regards,
Varalakshmi

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon