We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

call Javascript after Onload of Grid

Hi,

Can I call javascript function after grid loading (after onload of grid) has been completed?

Please provide me some example. Its urgent.

Best Regards,
Sonam

3 Replies

ES Eswari S Syncfusion Team December 5, 2011 12:53 PM UTC

Hi Sonam,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

Query #1 : Can I call javascript function after grid loading (after onload of grid) has been completed?

Your requirement can be achieved by handling Client side “Onload” event. Please refer to the following code snippets:

<%=Html.Syncfusion().Grid("OrdersGrid")
. . . .
. . . ..

.ClientSideEvents(eve =>{
eve.OnLoad("GridLoad");
})

%>

[JavaScript]

Also, we can use “Sys.Application.add_load” after script manager to achieve your requirement. Please refer to the following code snippets:

. . . . .
. . . . . .

<%=Html.Syncfusion().ScriptManager() %>

For your convenience , we have prepared the sample and the same can be downloaded from the following link :

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/Support/DirectTrac/87446/Sample1545764701.zip

Note: If you want to run the sample in MVC3, change the configuration manager as Debug_MVC3/Release_MVC3.To briefly know about that steps please kindly refer this document link.

How to Switch between MVC2 to MVC3

Please try this and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,
Eswari.S

SM Sonam Mehta December 6, 2011 07:19 AM UTC

Hi Eswari,

Thank you for your support. I am able to resolve my problem.

Regards,
Sonam

ES Eswari S Syncfusion Team December 7, 2011 05:12 AM UTC

Hi Sonam,

Thanks for the update.

Happy to hear that you have everything working . Do not hesitate to update if you have any questions.

Regards,
Eswari.S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon