We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

MVC 3 - Generic DropDownControl - Multiple Checkbox Select and Autocomplete

Hello Experts,

I have a requirement like I have to implement Multiple Checkbox selection and Autocomplete functionality with the Generic DropDownList control. I am able to do Multiple Selection functionality but I don't know how to integrate Autocomplete with it. Can you please help me out. Please find my code as an attachment.

Thanks
Alok Shah

SyncfusionDDL_8971e463.rar

4 Replies

VR Varalakshmi R.S Syncfusion Team November 17, 2011 12:19 PM UTC

Hi Alok,

Could you please confirm that whether you want to list out the text based on the character typed in the geericdropdown textbox?

Kindly provide the requested details to proceed further.

Regards,
Varalakshmi R.S

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 17, 2011 01:12 PM UTC

Hello Varalakshmi,

I have done with the MultiSelect options and Autocomplete functionality implementation. But want to implement one more thing. When I write something in the textbox at that time content should be pop up automatically, I dont want to click on the Down array. I found that there is an event ".ClientSideOnTextChanged("OnDDLTextChanged")" but I dont know what to write in this event to popup the content.

I tried it by writing Jquery code $('#ContentID').css({ 'display': '' }); but it's not working. (in my code it is $('#VehicleList').css({ 'display': '' });)

Please find my code as an attachment.

Please help me out, it is urgent.

Thanks
Alok Shah

SyncfusionDDL_c0d4e867.rar

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 18, 2011 05:21 AM UTC

Hi,

I have done with the implementation. I have used clied side methods to display PopUp menu. But still CSS issue is there. Kindly find code in previous post.

Thanks
Alok Shah

VR Varalakshmi R.S Syncfusion Team November 18, 2011 06:30 AM UTC

Hi Alok,

Thanks for the update.

Currently we are working on the CSS issue and we will be updating the details on this issue by end of the day in the forum id 101649. Kindly refer the forum id 101649 for better follow up.

Regards,
Varalakshmi

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon