We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

MVC 3 - Generic DropDownControl - Multiple Checkbox Select and Autocomplete

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

101732 Nov 16,2011 07:07 AM Nov 18,2011 01:30 AM ASP.NET MVC (Classic) 4
Tags: Tools
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On November 16, 2011 07:07 AM

Hello Experts,

I have a requirement like I have to implement Multiple Checkbox selection and Autocomplete functionality with the Generic DropDownList control. I am able to do Multiple Selection functionality but I don't know how to integrate Autocomplete with it. Can you please help me out. Please find my code as an attachment.

Thanks
Alok Shah

SyncfusionDDL_8971e463.rar

Varalakshmi R.S [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 17, 2011 07:19 AM

Hi Alok,

Could you please confirm that whether you want to list out the text based on the character typed in the geericdropdown textbox?

Kindly provide the requested details to proceed further.

Regards,
Varalakshmi R.S

Replied On November 17, 2011 08:12 AM

Hello Varalakshmi,

I have done with the MultiSelect options and Autocomplete functionality implementation. But want to implement one more thing. When I write something in the textbox at that time content should be pop up automatically, I dont want to click on the Down array. I found that there is an event ".ClientSideOnTextChanged("OnDDLTextChanged")" but I dont know what to write in this event to popup the content.

I tried it by writing Jquery code $('#ContentID').css({ 'display': '' }); but it's not working. (in my code it is $('#VehicleList').css({ 'display': '' });)

Please find my code as an attachment.

Please help me out, it is urgent.

Thanks
Alok Shah

SyncfusionDDL_c0d4e867.rar

Replied On November 18, 2011 12:21 AM

Hi,

I have done with the implementation. I have used clied side methods to display PopUp menu. But still CSS issue is there. Kindly find code in previous post.

Thanks
Alok Shah

Varalakshmi R.S [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 18, 2011 01:30 AM

Hi Alok,

Thanks for the update.

Currently we are working on the CSS issue and we will be updating the details on this issue by end of the day in the forum id 101649. Kindly refer the forum id 101649 for better follow up.

Regards,
Varalakshmi

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;