We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Simple row selected column value to label

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

101341 Oct 17,2011 03:59 PM UTC Oct 19,2011 02:04 PM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 1
Tags: GridGroupingControl
Felix
Asked On October 17, 2011 03:59 PM UTC

Hello,

I am trying to get a label to display the PropectID of a selected row. Ive got it to work with the RecordDoubleClicked event provided by one your guys. But I would like the label to display the ID with a simple click of the row.

Private Sub GridGroupingControl1_RecordDoubleClicked(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As Syncfusion.Web.UI.WebControls.Grid.Grouping.RecordDoubleClickEventArgs) Handles GridGroupingControl1.RecordDoubleClicked

Dim r As Syncfusion.Grouping.Record = Me.GridGroupingControl1.Table.CurrentRecord

If r IsNot Nothing Then

Me.lblStatus.Text = r.GetValue("ProspectID").ToString()

End If

If ViewState("ProspectID") Is Nothing Then

ViewState("ProspectID") = r.GetValue("ProspectID").ToString()

ElseIf r IsNot Nothing AndAlso r.IsCurrent Then

If ViewState("ProspectID").ToString() <> r.GetValue("ProspectID").ToString() Then

Dim currentrec As Syncfusion.Grouping.Record = r

Me.lblStatus.Text = currentrec.GetValue("ProspectID").ToString()

End If
End If
End Sub

Thanks,
Felix

Yogeshwaran [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 19, 2011 02:04 PM UTC

Hi Felix,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Your requirement to get particular record value from grid at single click can be achieved by using click function from client side and use grid object to get current record. Please refer the following code
Snippet:

[javascript]

function Select(gridobj) {

document.getElementById("label1").innerHTML = gridobj.Row.GetValue('ID');

}

For your convenience ,we have created the following sample and the same it can be download from below link:

http://www.syncfusion.com/uploads/redirect.aspx?&team=support&file=GridSearchBox-798512864.zip

Please let us know if any concerns.

Regards,
Yogesh R

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;