We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Pivot Grid Hyperlink Cell

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

101329 Oct 17,2011 01:56 AM Dec 21,2011 07:00 AM WPF 4
Tags: OlapGrid
Aditya
Asked On October 17, 2011 01:56 AM

I am developing against 9.2.

I have a pivot grid that has hyperlink cells but i need to perform some custom formatting like reducing the margins etc. I managed to override the formatting by defining a Template in ValueCellStyle but then I lost the wireup to the HyperlinkCellClick event.

Is there a way to customize the formatting of the HyperLink cell without loosing the click event?

Hari Venkatesh E [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 19, 2011 10:37 AM

Hi,

Kindly open an incident mentioning the same query that you have posted in our forum so that we can direct you to a prompt solution. Incident can be opened through Direct-Trac Developer Support System (<https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents>), were you can take advantage of the expertise of a dedicated support engineer and a guaranteed response time. Hope you will take advantage of this system as well. If you have already reported, please ignore this.

NOTE: Kindly provide us a simple sample reproducing the issue reported; this will help us investigate further.

Thanks,
E.Hari Venkatesh

Daniel Ladenheim
Replied On December 20, 2011 05:49 PM

now it's a hyerlink event, you have the same functionality.

Daniel Ladenheim
Replied On December 20, 2011 05:49 PM

now it's a hyerlink event, you have the same functionality.

Arulraj A [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 21, 2011 07:00 AM

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the update.

Yes, the provided solution works fine for cell with Hyperlink and click functionality. Please let me know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Arulraj A

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;