We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to add checkbox to GGC headers

my GGC'headers created dynamicly from datatable,

i want to add Checkbox some headers and i can traverse this checkbox for checked or not checked ,while form submiting ?

i m using c#

Thanks for help.

8 Replies

TK Tufan KUPELI October 17, 2011 07:42 AM UTC

Update on Pls

SN Sridhar N Syncfusion Team October 31, 2011 11:28 AM UTC

Hi Tufan,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused. Could you please check the online sample in the below link for check box in Row Header.

http://asp.syncfusion.com/sfaspnetsamplebrowser/9.4.0.62/Web/Grid.Grouping.Web/Samples/4.0/Template/CheckedTemplate/cs/checkboxtemplate.aspx

If i have misundestand your requirement please provide us more information.The information provided would be of great help in resolving the issue.

Please let us know if any concerns.

Regards,
Sridhar N

TK Tufan KUPELI October 31, 2011 12:24 PM UTC

this samples show us that column type is checkbox or not

our needing is all columns type is string but header row's cell include checkbox AND string

our app use this checkbox for decision to use this column's value or not.

YO Yogeshwaran Syncfusion Team November 1, 2011 10:44 AM UTC

Hi Tufan,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

Your requirement to set checkbox in the header of the grid with string can be achieved by using “HeaderTemplate” which is used to hold check box and text in header of the grid. Please refer the following code snippet:

[ASPX]

For your convenience, we have created the following sample and the same it can be download from below link:

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/Support/DirectTrac/86429/grid combo sample744895052.zip

Please let us know any concerns.

Regards,
Yogesh R

TK Tufan KUPELI November 1, 2011 02:06 PM UTC

Thank you for your replies, i can use header template in static headers but i can not create dynamic header like this i cant create GridColumnDescriptor and header template could you write a sample in here only creating sample for GridColumnDescriptor and header template ?

YO Yogeshwaran Syncfusion Team November 2, 2011 09:02 AM UTC

Hi Tufan,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

Your requirement to add checkbox with string in header of the grid without “GridColumnDescriptor” and “HeaderTemplate” can be achieved through “QueryCellStyleInfo” which is used to add
Checkbox with string at header. Please refer the following code snippet:

[code behind C#]

void GridGroupingControl1_QueryCellStyleInfo(object sender, GridTableCellStyleInfoEventArgs e)
{

if (e.TableCellIdentity.TableCellType == GridTableCellType.ColumnHeaderCell)
{

CheckBox Check = new CheckBox();
Check.ID = "Check";
Check.Text = e.Style.Text;
HTemplate Temp = new HTemplate(Check);
e.TableCellIdentity.Column.HeaderTemplate = Temp;

}

}

For your convenience, we have created the sample and it can be download from below link:

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/Support/DirectTra/8543/gridcombo sample744895052208402570.zip

Please let us know if any concerns.

Regards,
Yogesh R

TK Tufan KUPELI November 2, 2011 02:02 PM UTC

thank you for your help

last sample url down to 404 could you refresh that

SN Sridhar N Syncfusion Team November 3, 2011 07:03 AM UTC

Hi Tufan,

Thanks for your update.

We have uploaded the sample again and the same can be downloaded from the below link.

gridcombosample744895052-641180274.zip

Please let us know your concerns.

Regards,
Sridhar N

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon