We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Problem with series having different X (data type datetime) axis value

Hello,

I have problem with having series with X axis that their type is datetime and have different values in x axis on a single WPF chart. This results in having none valid values on labels of X axis. I used syncfusion 7 before and did not had such a problem.
I had same problem with series with same problem on x axis, but it have been solved with letting the IsIndexed value of each serie not to be false.

Thank you indeed.
Regards,
Hemen

1 Reply

GA Ganesan Syncfusion Team October 4, 2011 04:02 AM UTC

Hi Hemen,

Thanks for using syncfusion products.We would like to inform you that the reported issue in Axis calculation logic has been fixed internally.We could able to share a patch for this fix ,if you could open an incident mentioning the same query that you have posted in our forum. Incident can be opened through Direct-Trac Developer Support System (<https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents>), were you can take advantage of the expertise of a dedicated support engineer and a guaranteed response time. Hope you will take advantage of this system as well. If you have already reported, please ignore this.

Thanks,
Ganesan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon