We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Custom item in context menu

Hi,

I am trying to set up custom item in the context menu for schedule. When clicked that item should invoke my own window, not the standard one such as Create Appointment. I do it in the user control.

The problem I have is that items I add are always disabled and not responsive to click event.

Can you please advise how to enable them.

I use version Version=9.304.0.61

this is my code:

AllowInline="True" AppointmentDataSourceID="LinqDataSource1" ScheduleType="Week"
CategoryDataSourceID="LinqDataSource3" ViewStrip="true" EnableViewState="true" ShowContextMenu="true"
ClientSideOnScheduleMenuItemClick="MenuClick1"
EnableXHTML="False" m_SchMode="Vertical"
ResourceDataSourceID="" StartDate="2011-08-26"
UserOverrideCulture="en-CA" AutoFormat="Office2007Silver">
MovingFront="ShiftPlusTab" MoveTimeCellUp="UpArrow" MoveTimeCellDown="DownArrow"
MoveTimeCellLeft="LeftArrow" MoveTimeCellRight="RightArrow" InsertAppointment="Insert"
DeleteAppointment="Delete" EditAppointment="Enter" ExportAppointment="ShiftPlusE"
ShowCalendarLeft="ShiftPlusL" ShowCalendarRight="ShiftPlusR" HideCalendar="ShiftPlusN"
Today="CtrlPlusAltPlus0" Day="CtrlPlusAltPlus1" WorkWeek="CtrlPlusAltPlus2" Week="CtrlPlusAltPlus3"
Month="CtrlPlusAltPlus4" Print="CtrlPlusP" MultiSelectionUp="ShiftPlusUpArrow"
MultiSelectionDown="ShiftPlusDownArrow" CopyAppointment="CtrlPlusC" CutAppointment="CtrlPlusX"
PasteAppointment="CtrlPlusV" FocusOut="Esc">

EndTimeField="EndTime" HasEndDateField="HasEndDate" LocationValueField="LocationValue"
MonthDateValueField="MonthDateValue" MonthNumberField="MonthNumber" OccurrencesNumberField="OccurenceNumber"
OwnerField="Owner" ReccurencePatternField="ReccurencePattern" StartReccurenceField="StartReccurence"
StartTimeField="StartTime" SubjectField="Subject" UniqueIDField="Id" UseFridayField="UseFriday"
UseMondayField="UseMonday" UseSaturdayField="UseSaturday" UseSundayField="UseSunday"
UseThursdayField="UseThursday" UseTuesdayField="UseTuesday" UseWednesdayField="UseWednesday"
WeekDayField="WeekDay" />

1 Reply

RR Ranjithkumar R G Syncfusion Team September 23, 2011 09:31 AM UTC

Hi Anvar,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We would like to inform you that Menu items will get enabled only while clicking an appointment. Those menu items will be disabled by default while clicking on a schedule. Then, for custom appointment we suggest you to use AppointmentAddEditTemplate customize the appointment window. Please refer to the code-snippet below.

[ASPX]

ViewStrip="true" DayEndHour="20" DayStartHour="6" TimeInterval="FifteenMin" StartDate="2010-07-25"
Height="299px" Width="700" DayNavigatorPosition="HeaderLeft" ResolutionHeight="30" CustomizeAddEditAppointmentWindow="true" autopostbackonschedulecellclick="true" ShowContextMenu="true"
AutoFormat="Office2007Blue">

Please refer to the below UG link for further reference.

http://help.syncfusion.com/ug_93/User%20Interface/ASP.NET/Schedule/default.htm?turl=Documents%2F4310customizingaddeditappointmentwindow.htm

Please find the below link to download sample application.

http://www.syncfusion.com/uploads/redirect.aspx?&team=support&file=101007730354127.zip

Regards,
Ranjithkumar.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon