We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Custom item in context menu

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

101007 Sep 19,2011 06:55 PM Sep 23,2011 05:31 AM ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 1
Tags: Schedule
anvar
Asked On September 19, 2011 06:55 PM

Hi,

I am trying to set up custom item in the context menu for schedule. When clicked that item should invoke my own window, not the standard one such as Create Appointment. I do it in the user control.

The problem I have is that items I add are always disabled and not responsive to click event.

Can you please advise how to enable them.

I use version Version=9.304.0.61

this is my code:

AllowInline="True" AppointmentDataSourceID="LinqDataSource1" ScheduleType="Week"
CategoryDataSourceID="LinqDataSource3" ViewStrip="true" EnableViewState="true" ShowContextMenu="true"
ClientSideOnScheduleMenuItemClick="MenuClick1"
EnableXHTML="False" m_SchMode="Vertical"
ResourceDataSourceID="" StartDate="2011-08-26"
UserOverrideCulture="en-CA" AutoFormat="Office2007Silver">
MovingFront="ShiftPlusTab" MoveTimeCellUp="UpArrow" MoveTimeCellDown="DownArrow"
MoveTimeCellLeft="LeftArrow" MoveTimeCellRight="RightArrow" InsertAppointment="Insert"
DeleteAppointment="Delete" EditAppointment="Enter" ExportAppointment="ShiftPlusE"
ShowCalendarLeft="ShiftPlusL" ShowCalendarRight="ShiftPlusR" HideCalendar="ShiftPlusN"
Today="CtrlPlusAltPlus0" Day="CtrlPlusAltPlus1" WorkWeek="CtrlPlusAltPlus2" Week="CtrlPlusAltPlus3"
Month="CtrlPlusAltPlus4" Print="CtrlPlusP" MultiSelectionUp="ShiftPlusUpArrow"
MultiSelectionDown="ShiftPlusDownArrow" CopyAppointment="CtrlPlusC" CutAppointment="CtrlPlusX"
PasteAppointment="CtrlPlusV" FocusOut="Esc">

EndTimeField="EndTime" HasEndDateField="HasEndDate" LocationValueField="LocationValue"
MonthDateValueField="MonthDateValue" MonthNumberField="MonthNumber" OccurrencesNumberField="OccurenceNumber"
OwnerField="Owner" ReccurencePatternField="ReccurencePattern" StartReccurenceField="StartReccurence"
StartTimeField="StartTime" SubjectField="Subject" UniqueIDField="Id" UseFridayField="UseFriday"
UseMondayField="UseMonday" UseSaturdayField="UseSaturday" UseSundayField="UseSunday"
UseThursdayField="UseThursday" UseTuesdayField="UseTuesday" UseWednesdayField="UseWednesday"
WeekDayField="WeekDay" />

Ranjithkumar R G [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 23, 2011 05:31 AM

Hi Anvar,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We would like to inform you that Menu items will get enabled only while clicking an appointment. Those menu items will be disabled by default while clicking on a schedule. Then, for custom appointment we suggest you to use AppointmentAddEditTemplate customize the appointment window. Please refer to the code-snippet below.

[ASPX]

ViewStrip="true" DayEndHour="20" DayStartHour="6" TimeInterval="FifteenMin" StartDate="2010-07-25"
Height="299px" Width="700" DayNavigatorPosition="HeaderLeft" ResolutionHeight="30" CustomizeAddEditAppointmentWindow="true" autopostbackonschedulecellclick="true" ShowContextMenu="true"
AutoFormat="Office2007Blue">

Please refer to the below UG link for further reference.

http://help.syncfusion.com/ug_93/User%20Interface/ASP.NET/Schedule/default.htm?turl=Documents%2F4310customizingaddeditappointmentwindow.htm

Please find the below link to download sample application.

http://www.syncfusion.com/uploads/redirect.aspx?&team=support&file=101007730354127.zip

Regards,
Ranjithkumar.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;