We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Essential BI PivotGrid (WPF) PivotComputationInfo Header Text

I've been playing around with the Essential BI Pivot Grid for WPF and I am having trouble specifying the header text on my PivotComputationInfo objects.

Suppose I am using the AdventureWorks database on the Sales.SalesOrderDetail table and I specify the following two PivotComputationInfo for my PivotCalculations:

pivotGridControl.PivotCalculations.Add(new PivotComputationInfo() { CalculationName = "Total Header", FieldHeader = "Total Header", FieldName = "LineTotal", SummaryType = SummaryType.DecimalTotalSum, Format = "C" });
pivotGridControl.PivotCalculations.Add(new PivotComputationInfo() { CalculationName = "Price Header", FieldHeader = "Price Header", FieldName = "UnitPrice", SummaryType = SummaryType.DecimalTotalSum, Format = "C" });

Instead of seeing the text "Total Header" and "Price Header" in my pivot grid, I am seeing the database column names of "LineTotal" and "UnitPrice".

Am I doing something wrong here? All of the documentation I have read for the pivot grid control seems to imply that setting either the CalculationName or FieldHeader properties should allow me to specify the header text for my pivot computations in my pivot grid control.

Environment
.net 3.5 sp1
Syncfusion version 9.303.0.61

Thanks.

1 Reply

HV Hari Venkatesh E Syncfusion Team September 14, 2011 12:35 PM UTC

Hi Matthew,

Kindly open an incident mentioning those same queries that you have posted in our forum so that we can deliver you the patch containing the fix for the issue. Incident can be opened through Direct-Trac Developer Support System (<https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents>), were you can take advantage of the expertise of a dedicated support engineer and a guaranteed response time. Hope you will take advantage of this system as well. If you have already reported, please ignore this.

NOTE: Kindly provide us a simple sample reproducing the issue reported; this will help us investigate further.

Thanks,
E.Hari Venkatesh

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon