We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Sorting on the data source level

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

100733 Aug 31,2011 03:40 AM Sep 6,2011 06:33 AM WPF 1
Tags: GridControl
Arkadiusz Swierczek
Asked On August 31, 2011 03:40 AM

I have a large, custom data source and I need sorting and paging which both work on the data source level in GridDataControl.

I started from implementing IPagedCollectionView and paging worked perfectly. Next I also derived my custom collection from ICollectionViewAdv to support sorting, but grid was not using my implementation of ICollectionViewAdv and instead was always simply getting SourceCollection property and wrapping with its CollectionViewAdv class, which performs sorting on its own.

Is the above scenario supported in GridDataControl at all? Thanks in advance for help.

Rajasekar [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 6, 2011 06:33 AM

Hi Arkadiusz,

Thank you for your update, It would be great if you provide more details about your custom implementation of CollectionViewAdv to support sorting. If possible, could you please provide the sample to replicate the issue, that would very helpful to serve you better.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Rajasekar

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;