We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Wizard Control - Footer Style

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

100709 Aug 28,2011 03:44 AM Sep 11,2011 04:18 AM WPF 3
Tags: Tools
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On August 28, 2011 03:44 AM

Hello,

I'm using the 'Wizard Control' and I would like to change the design (specifically the background) for the footer of the wizard that holds all the default buttons (like the 'Help' 'cancel' and 'Next' button are located).

How do I do that?

thanks

Karthick Ravichandran [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 10, 2011 09:25 PM

Hi Assaf,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We have prepared a sample based on your requirement “change the design (specifically the background) for the footer of the wizard” by editing the styles. Please find the sample for this in the following location.

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/uploads/redirect.aspx?&team=support&file=CS2057821887.zip

Please let us know if you need more information.

Thanks,
Karthick

Karthick Ravichandran [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 11, 2011 01:44 AM

Hi Assaf,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

In the previous updated sample the buttons are not working. Please find the modified sample for “change the design (specifically the background) for the footer of the wizard” in the following location.

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/uploads/redirect.aspx?&team=support&file=CS21493038.zip

Please let us know if you need more information.

Thanks,
Karthick

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 11, 2011 04:18 AM

Great.

thanks a bunch

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;