We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Chart Range Primary Axis

Hello,

I would like to create a chart with a primary axis in Datetime, this axis should have a major section of 2H with label and minor section of 30 minutes without label.
it seems this function exist in wpf (but i'm not sure at all). it could be the MinimumDateTimeInteval.

Is it possible and how can i do that ?

Thank in advance

have a nice day

8 Replies

SA Saravanan A Syncfusion Team August 23, 2011 12:39 PM UTC

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion product.

Based on your requirement we have created a simple sample and you can download the sample from below location.

Sample Link: http://www.syncfusion.com/uploads/redirect.aspx?&team=support&file=DateTimeRange518914699.zip

Please let us know if you need any further clarifications.

Regards,
Saravanan

NC Nicolas Crignon September 8, 2011 10:25 AM UTC

thank you very much

GA Ganesan Syncfusion Team September 9, 2011 07:25 AM UTC

Welcome

NC Nicolas Crignon October 11, 2011 03:19 PM UTC

Hi another question with this axis range.

I want to have a date of this primary axis. I have hours and smalltick, but i want to have a bigtick with date ( 7 day range, one tick per 6 hours, and 3 small tick )

thanks in advance, and sorry for my bad english

NC Nicolas Crignon October 11, 2011 03:23 PM UTC

this schema :

i don't know if it is possible with this tool

GA Ganesan Syncfusion Team November 6, 2011 12:17 AM UTC

Hi Nicholas,

We would like to inform you that the above requirement can be achieved by adding multiple axis in the chart.

We have prepared a sample based on the scenario reported,kindly download the sample from the following link
DateTimeRange1200502841.zip

Regards,
Ganesan

NC Nicolas Crignon November 10, 2011 08:23 AM UTC

Hi thanks for your answere but i don't see, in your sample, the result of the multiple axis.

I tested on my project but I can not view the two axes label

In my project, the user can change the date time range (24hours, 3 days, 7 days). So if the date time range is 24h, we don't have a multiple axis, if not, we have the date label in the multiple axis.

i have read and test your sample project but i never see the multiple axis.

Thanks a lot

GA Ganesan Syncfusion Team November 15, 2011 01:38 AM UTC

Hi Nicholas,

We have analyzed the scenario reported and have found ceratin issues in achieving this scenario of "Switching betweeen the multiple axis and single axis based on interval value" in on our current implementation.

We kindly inform you that if you could able to open an incident posting the same query ,through our direct trac support system,we could able to get back to you with a patch for the fix.

Incident can be opened through Direct-Trac Developer Support System (<https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents>), were you can take advantage of the expertise of a dedicated support engineer and a guaranteed response time. Hope you will take advantage of this system as well. If you have already reported, please ignore this

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,
Ganesan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon