We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Menu Control Control

Hello,
i am using a menu control in razor view have added . For making it run we have taken care of below given things

1. Proper refernces ( Syncfusion.mvc.shred,Syncfusion.Mvc.Tools,Syncfusion.Core )
2. Added proepr javascript ( Mention in project we have jQuery 1.5.1 javascript file . Then also we have added jquery-1.4.1 )
3. Registered style managemetn and script manager
@(Html.Syncfusion().StyleManager()
.Register(styleSheets =>
{
styleSheets.Add(ComponentType.Menu);

}))
this stuff of code on head part and @Html.Syncfusion().ScriptManager()
at the end of body tag.
4. i added @Html.Syncfusion().menu("mymenu")code in the view with menu code . However , javascript and css are not getting applied properly on view.

i have also attach my controller ,view code and output screen shot. please let me know what could be probalbe issue.

New folder_84bf3440.rar

1 Reply

VR Varalakshmi R.S Syncfusion Team August 19, 2011 08:22 AM UTC

Hi Shivkumar,

We have analyzed the sample code which was provided by you and found that “@Html.Syncfusion().Accordion("myMenu")” has been used instead of “Menu” control. Please refer the below code snippet to add a Menu control,

[View]
@{Html.Syncfusion().Menu("myMenu").Render();}

We have also prepared a simple sample to exhibit this behavior and the sample can be downloaded from the following link,
SampleTools_Menu-48628292.zip

You may also refer the following online sample link to know more informations on Menu control,
http://mvc.syncfusion.com/sfmvcsamplebrowser/9.3.0.61/Tools_MVC/Samples/4.0/menu/corefeatures

Kindly try the sample and let us know if it helps.

Regards,
Varalakshmi R.S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon