We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

AllowActiveFilteringMode broken in 9.304.0.61?

I just installed syncfusion ASP.NET grid 9.304.0.61 dll for our web application. For some reason, we couldn't disable the active filtering at all. I have set the option AllowActiveFilteringMode to false. When I ran the application, it still auto started the filtering process right after I typed in a grid filter cell. See the following settings.

Is it broken in the new grid dll? Please clarify. Thanks,
-LL

2 Replies

ES Eswari S Syncfusion Team August 16, 2011 07:38 AM UTC

Hi Ling,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

The reported issue with 'ActiveFiltering is not disabled after setting AllowActiveFilteringMode(false)' has been confirmed as a defect; hence we have logged a defect report. However, we do not provide confidential information and patches in the general forum, so could you please create a new incident such that we can fix the issue and provide the patch for you.

For the meantime, we have prepared a workaround solution for this issue .Please set the AllowExpressionFilter as true to resolve the issue.

Please refer to the following code snippets:

.. . .

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,
Eswari.S

ES Eswari S Syncfusion Team August 16, 2011 07:38 AM UTC

Hi Ling,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

The reported issue with 'ActiveFiltering is not disabled after setting AllowActiveFilteringMode(false)' has been confirmed as a defect; hence we have logged a defect report. However, we do not provide confidential information and patches in the general forum, so could you please create a new incident such that we can fix the issue and provide the patch for you.

For the meantime, we have prepared a workaround solution for this issue .Please set the AllowExpressionFilter as true to resolve the issue.

Please refer to the following code snippets:

.. . .

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,
Eswari.S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon