We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Change of Skin(Look & Feel) of Existing C# WinForm Application

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

100499 Aug 11,2011 06:59 AM Aug 24,2011 12:32 AM General Discussion 1
Tags: General Discussion
Rahul Das Adhikary
Asked On August 11, 2011 06:59 AM

Hi,

We have been using the combination of Syncfusion and standard controls/components in our existing WinForm application.

Regarding the GUI Look&Feel (Skin) change: we need some help for changing the skin/look&feel of an existing C# WinForm Application in C# .NET

Is there any way to define the GUI style(i.e. color, font etc.) in a common place that will be reflected across the forms and the components in C# application?

Otherwise what is the best way to change the C# .NET GUI (skin/look&feel)?

Thanks,
Rahul Das Adhikary
McAfee,Bangalore

Iniyen M A [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 24, 2011 12:32 AM

Hi Rahul,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products and i apologize for the delay in getting back to you.

You can achieve your requirement by inheriting the Office2007Form class to the normal Form. For more information i have inlude the Documentation link and a simple sample as follows.

Note : If you are using Windows vista or Windows 7 OS, Please ensure that the Forms 'ApplyAeroTheme' and 'UseOffice2007SchemeBackColor' is disabled and enabled respectively. Therefore the changed color scheme will have their effect on the Forms' boarder and backColor.

[Documnetaion Link]
http://help.syncfusion.com/ug_93/User%20Interface/Windows%20Forms/Tools/Documents/31522colorschemes.htm

[Sample]
http://www.syncfusion.com/uploads/redirect.aspx?&team=support&file=Office2007FormCS-977002019.zip

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards,
Iniyen M.A.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;