We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Help with Grid and ComboBox

Hi,

Hello,
I wonder if I can help, I have a grid in silverligth where I'm putting together the columns by code

GridDataColumnStyle GridDataColumnStyle colStyle = new ();

this.grid.ItemsSource = cat;

colStyle.CellType = "ComboBox";
colStyle.DisplayMember = "ID1COD"
colStyle.ValueMember = "ID1COD"
PublicaCatalogo.Model.FirstOrDefault colStyle.ItemsSource = (). estadoList;

this.grid.VisibleColumns.Add (new GridDataVisibleColumn () {MappingName = "codigo_ciudad" HeaderText = "City Code"});
this.grid.VisibleColumns.Add (new GridDataVisibleColumn () {MappingName = "nombre_ciudad" HeaderText = "City Name"});
this.grid.VisibleColumns.Add (new GridDataVisibleColumn () {MappingName = "ID1NOM" HeaderText = "State," IsReadOnly = false, ColumnStyle = colStyle});

as seen in the example the last column is a ComboBox, but when selecting ComboBox sends me some of what is shown on the attached image.

Thanks

example_11c576ec.rar

1 Reply

RV Ramesh V Syncfusion Team August 22, 2011 10:25 AM UTC

Hi Guillermo,

Thanks for your interest in syncfusion products.

We have analyzed your requirements and also we have prepared a sample based on this and you can find the sample under the following location.

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/uploads/redirect.aspx?&team=support&file=CellEditorDemo107681840.zip

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Ramesh

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon