We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Insert Row in XLSIO

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

100420 Aug 5,2011 12:55 PM UTC Aug 8,2011 06:13 AM UTC Windows Forms 1
Tags: XlsIO
Nguyen Duy Hung
Asked On August 5, 2011 12:55 PM UTC

I have using XLSIO create report.
I have create name ranged with name = "DuLieu_HH";
When I insert row in ranged name "DuLieu_HH" -> OK
But In Name Ranged I have set Formula in Column -> when I insert row in ranged name "DuLieu_HH" -> i want row insert contains formula.

Examples
I have attach file
in file attach I have define name ranged with name "ChiTieu_HangHoa"

When I insert row befor row is index = 12. I want copy formula in cell with row = 12 and col = "F" for row I insert (Formula in column ThanhTien)
Help me

Du Lieu Thu_9de32986.rar

Sridhar [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 8, 2011 06:13 AM UTC

Hi Nguyen,

Thank you very much for using Syncfusion products.

We are able to see that after inserting the row in the worksheet using InsertRow method the formula is not updated in the newly created row. By default in MSExcel the insert row is update only the styles and borders applied to the previous row, and it does not update the Formula when inserting new row.We have taken the screen video of testing done at our side and placed in the below link for your reference.XlsIO also follows the same behaviour and we are unable to affect the default behaviour of MSExcel.

Video Link:
F100420_Video619777013.zip

Please take a look at the video and let us know if these helps you.

Please let us know if you require any further clarifications.

Regards,
Sridhar.S

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;