We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

BiffRecord data is too small. Code :Palette

Hi,
I'm using XlsIO to do some post processing on reports that are spit out of SSRS in Excel 2003 format. We have recently move our servers as well as upgraded to SSRS 2008 from 2005. The error I am getting is: BiffRecord data is too small. Code :Palette

I can't find anything on google. Have no idea where to look next.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jeremiah

3 Replies

JC Jeremiah Cooper July 21, 2011 07:01 PM UTC

So, I've done some more digging and it appears to be an issue with custom palettes in SSRS 2008. The ExcelEngine crashes when it tries to open the file with a custom palette. Anyone know if there is a fix available for this?

JJ Jawahar Jeevanandan J Syncfusion Team July 22, 2011 02:39 PM UTC

Hi Jeremiah,

Thank you very much for using syncfusion products.

Currently one of our developer is creating the sample and analyzing the problem. We will get back to you with our analysis details in one business day(i.e., July 25 2011).

Please let us know if you have any clarifications.

Thanks,
Jawahar.

JJ Jawahar Jeevanandan J Syncfusion Team July 25, 2011 02:46 PM UTC

Hi Jeremiah,

Thank you very much for your patience.

We tried to reproduce the reported issue from our side. But we could not able to reproduce it. So could you please update us the input sample so that we can analyze in detail and provide you a proper solution.

Please let us know if you have any clarifications.

Thanks,
Jawahar.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon