We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Filtering in GDBG

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

100106 Jul 5,2011 10:38 AM UTC Jul 6,2011 12:52 PM UTC Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Anton Lebedev
Asked On July 5, 2011 10:38 AM UTC

Hello.
I'm using Essential Studio 4.3.
Trying to filtering GDBG as shown in the help:
DataView dv = ((DataTable)this.gridDataBoundGrid1.DataSource).DefaultView;
dv.RowFilter = "FirstName LIKE 's*'";

But I'm always get InvalidCastException in a first row, with "System.Windows.Forms.BindingSource" and "System.Data.DataTable".
What I'm doing wrong?

Ragamathulla B [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 6, 2011 12:52 PM UTC

Hi Anton,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Regret for the inconvenience. I have created a simple sample to reproduce the issue. But I am afraid I was not able to see the issue of InvalidCastException . It is hard to trace why this issue is arising without seeing the sample. We have searched our support database for any such similar issues, and found no similar issues.

Refer the sample from below link:
http://www.syncfusion.com/uploads/redirect.aspx?&team=support&file=ForumnGDBG-830380598.zip

Is there any possible way for you to provide us with a sample that shows this issue? or reproduce the issue in above sample. It will be easier for us to have a closer look into the problem and to resolve it.

Thanks for providing additional information any.

Regards,
Ragamathullah B

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;