We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Maximum number of extended formats exceeded

Hi,

we found this error message in our Eventlog, and i don't know if this error is reproducable. I couldn't find anything about this error, so i wanted to ask you if you know how this error is raised? It happens when we set all borders per cell and color them separately.

Thanks @ Regards Bernhard Burker
Errormessage:
Timestamp: 6/27/2011 10:14:25

AM Message: HandlingInstanceID: c16df138-f7f6-4bbf-971d-fff7fea25bda
An exception of type 'System.ApplicationException' occurred and was caught.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maximum number of extended formats exceeded 06/27/2011 12:14:18
Type : System.ApplicationException, mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 Message :. Source : Syncfusion.XlsIO.Base Help link :
Data : System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal TargetSite : Syncfusion.XlsIO.Implementation.ExtendedFormatImpl
Add(Syncfusion.XlsIO.Implementation.ExtendedFormatImpl) Stack Trace :
at Syncfusion.XlsIO.Implementation.Collections.ExtendedFormatsCollection.Add(ExtendedFormatImpl format)
at Syncfusion.XlsIO.Implementation.WorkbookImpl.RegisterExtFormat(ExtendedFormatImpl format, Boolean forceAdd)
at Syncfusion.XlsIO.Implementation.CellStyle.EndUpdate()
at Syncfusion.XlsIO.Implementation.BorderImpl.set_LineStyle(ExcelLineStyle value)

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 29, 2011 02:51 PM UTC

Sorry, i forgot to say that we are using version 8.203.0.18 and it's currently not possibly to update to the newest version, because we still haven't finished testing it.
I just want to know if this error is a known issue.

Thanks

Bernhard Burker

JJ Jawahar Jeevanandan J Syncfusion Team June 30, 2011 11:56 AM UTC

Hi Bernard,

Thank you very much for using the Syncfusion products.

I have set the borders and colors for the cell seperately to reproduce the issue. But we could not able to reproduce the reported issue. I have also attached the sample tested at our side along with this update. Please have a look on that and let us know whether the issue reported at your side is the same.

Please let us know if you have any clarifications.

Thanks,
Jawahar.

OpenAnExcelFile_64f9c890.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon