We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Hoy to move a ToolstripTabItem Ribbon Control (change position)

Hello i am trying to find out how to move back and forward on the layout of the ribbon control a toolStripTabItem and its correspondent ribbonPanel.

when i press on the ribbon "Add Main Tab Item" it automaticly adds a toolStripTabItem and its correspondent ribbonPanel at the end of the ribbon. but lets say that i finish working on my layout and i want to move that last main tab i added to be in 2 place instead of been at the end.

How do i do this ? i have been trying to find a "TabNumber" property or something in the designer that allows me to change the order so i can have it as i want too. but i have not been able to find it.

could you give me an idea in how to do this ?

Thanks

5 Replies

IM Iniyen M A Syncfusion Team June 29, 2011 09:08 AM UTC

Hi Gilles,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

The respective details you have requested has been addressed in the incident 82029. Kindly have a look on it and let us know if that helps you.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

We are glad to help you out.

Regards,
Iniyen M.A.

GA Gilles Angulo June 29, 2011 12:05 PM UTC

How do i find that incident and where ? i cant find it in the forums and i cant see it when i log in the account on the incidents lists...

So where do i find this information ?

IM Iniyen M A Syncfusion Team June 29, 2011 12:22 PM UTC

Hi Gilles,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please have the requested information as follows.

You can achieve your requirements by using the ToolStripTabItem's 'Position' Property, it will Gets or Sets the zero based index position of tab items. For more information Kindly refer the following incident link and i have included the code snippet as follows.

this.toolStripTabItem5.Position = 2;

http://www.syncfusion.com:91/Support/DirectTrac/incidentview.aspx?incidentID=82029

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

We are glad to help you out.

Regards,
Iniyen M.A.

GA Gilles Angulo June 29, 2011 02:16 PM UTC

Yes i have seen the snippet, and yes on code you can make it but is there a way to do it on the designer ? so the layout you see in the designer is the layout you will have when the application is running ?

Thanks anyways for the answer

AA Arun A Syncfusion Team July 1, 2011 12:47 PM UTC

Hi Gilles,

Thanks for the update.

We have logged the Feature report for your request. And this will be available in our future releases.

Regards,
Arun A.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon