We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

TABLE in XLSIO

Probem with TABLE in XLSIO

I have create template Excel has use TABLE get Source from Name Ranged ("DuLieu"). Howerver when Template run, Name Range auto insert rows from Data source -> True. But TABLE get Source from Name does not auto insert row into Table.

I have attach file Template

3 Replies

SR Sridhar Syncfusion Team June 29, 2011 05:44 AM UTC

Hi Nguyen,

Thank you very much for using Syncfusion products.

We have created the sample at our side which contains the input template with Table and created the named range for the same table.
And inserting the rows at run time in the table named range , the rows are inserted correctly. We have placed the sample for your reference.

In the previous post specified that you are attached the input template, but we are unable to find the input template. Could you please upload the input file and the sample tried at your side so that we can sort out the actual cause of the issue.

Could you please let us know whether you are inserting rows at run time, and where you can set the autoinsertrows , Data source property for the table.

Please try the attached sample at your side and let us know if these helps you. Please revert back to us with the simplified sample if you have any concerns.

Please let us know if you require any further clarifications.

Thanks,
Sridhar.S

Tables_4e2c2420.zip

ND Nguyen Duy Hung July 10, 2011 03:11 PM UTC

You don't understand question
If insert by code then I don't question

I use Template Marker create template report in Excel

Range Template contains in Name Range with name "DuLieu".

I have create Table with datasource = data source of name rang DuLieu with name Table1

with Data 50 record, datasource name Rang is 2 Row (1 row is template, 1 row bank). Like Data Source of Table1 from Name Range DuLieu -> have 2 row

When Template is run -> results datasource of Name Range DuLieu have 51 Row (50 from database, 1 row bank). It true
Otherwhile Data Source of Table always have only 2 row. If it true then Table1 will have 51 rows

Help me

SR Sridhar Syncfusion Team July 11, 2011 09:07 AM UTC

Hi Nguyen,

We regret for the inconvenience.

Please update the essential studio version you are using at your side,and please udpate us the Sample file used at your side to test our side.

We are not clear on the line "with Data 50 record, datasource name Rang is 2 Row (1 row is template, 1 row bank). Like Data Source of Table1 from Name Range DuLieu -> have 2 row".

Please let us know which one you are specifying for insertng rows in the table "1 row is template, 1 row bank" for two rows.

Could you please let us know whether you are inserting the row after or before applying the template markers and the sample file to proceed further.

Please let us know if you require any further clarifications.

Thanks,
Sridhar.S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon