You can get this error if you are user who is trying to remotely debug and you are not a member of the Debugger Users group on the Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS) server.
To add the appropriate user to the Debugger Users group, follow these steps on the Web server:
- From the Windows Start menu, point to Programs, point to Administrative Tools, and then click Computer Management.
- In the left pane, click to expand the Computer Management, System Tools, and Local Users and Groups nodes.
- Click Groups, and then double-click Debugger Users.
- In the Debugger Users Properties dialog box, click Add.
- In the Select Users or Groups dialog box, select the appropriate user, and then click OK.
- Click OK to exit the Debugger Users Properties dialog box.
- Close the Computer Management explorer.