We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Urgent

Hi I want to add an unbound field in GGC of cell type Checkbox. I tried this. FieldDescriptor fD=new Syncfusion.Grouping.FieldDescriptor("CheckBox"); this.gridgroup.TableDescriptor.UnboundFields. AddRange(new Syncfusion.Grouping.FieldDescriptor[]{fD}); gridgroup.TableDescriptor.Columns["Checkbox"].Appearance.AnyRecordFieldCell.CellType = "CheckBox"; Now in GGC one column with CheckBoxes are coming .But i can''t select multiple checkboxes. Please give a solution

5 Replies

ST stanleyj Syncfusion Team January 23, 2006 09:54 AM UTC

Hi, There are related articles in the KnowledgeBase section and here is the one you are looking for http://www.syncfusion.com/support/kb/grid/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=293 Refer this if you need to place the checkbox in the header cell of GGC Best regards, Stanley

PR prethi January 23, 2006 12:46 PM UTC

Thanks I got it.But one pblm is there.If I sort any Bound columns it''ll not change the checked cell.ie Check box cell also should sort acco: to the other records. Can you give a solution.

ST stanleyj Syncfusion Team January 23, 2006 01:16 PM UTC

Hi, The sample in ''How do I have an unbound checkbox column in a GridGroupingControl?'' article works fine. Let me know if you find any issue. Regards, Stanley

PR prethi January 24, 2006 04:22 AM UTC

In my table there is no primary key.If there is a primarykey this code will work .But without primary key it is not working

ST stanleyj Syncfusion Team January 24, 2006 09:59 AM UTC

Hi, You can go by handling the Record, that is one advantage using GGC. Here is a modified sample. Regards, Stanley

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon